Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photo challenge thing from FB shortened and more awesome.

A picture of yourself and 10 facts:
1. My favorite colors are pink, aqua and mint green.
2. I'm currently a nanny. Its intense.
3. I am planning on going to Liberty University in Virginia in just 7 short months.
4. I love lists.
5. I want to visit every state. I'm only halfway there, ish.
6. I would say what my favorite verse is, but I'm reading through the Psalms and it changes everyday. So lets just say my current favorite book is Psalms.
7. I love to cook and bake.
8. I have slight obsession with green beans. I love them so much I can eat them with every meal. But only the fresh, french style green beans. Not canned or frozen. I'm not trying to be stuck up. :)
9. I looove Taylor Swift. As well as Needtobreathe, Michael Gungor, Jon Foreman, Switchfoot, Coldplay and Copeland. Good mix, I know.
10. I've got a great family, and the best friends.
A picture of a good memory:

Summer mission trip to Louisiana. God, gators, swimming in the oil infested Gulf of Mexico, accents, VBS, people. It was wonderful.
A picture of the cast from your favorite TV show:
LOST.

A picture that makes you laugh:
It was June. In Georgia. We were sunburned and tired, as were Dax and Cole who were babysitting at the time. [They were asleep during our ridiculous photoshoot]. We were obsessed with the MIA song and what else can I say? Hahahahahaa.
+

A picture of a letter:

A letter from my grandpa to my grandma while he was in Yakima [I think] working and she was here in P-town. I love living in a town where your family has been for decades!

A picture of somewhere you'd like to visit:
The Austrian countryside! While I'm at it, I'd also love to visit Germany, Italy and the UK.
A picture of your favorite book:
Besides the Bible, Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot. If you haven't read it, I HIGHLY suggest it. So great and inspiring! I've read it at least 10 times in the past 4 years. Not exaggerating.

A picture of you and a family member:
Me and my baby brother Jarvis. We're obviously grown up now. And he is wayyy taller than me. No more baby Jarv.
A picture of your night:
The past few nights I have been finishing up season 6 of LOST. I am so thankful for Netflix on the ipad. Its perfect!
A picture of your day:
My everyday actually. Brody and Cameron. Today they played with bowls of water on the kitchen floor. "Cooking." They LOVED it.
A picture of something that can always make you smile:
Brody winking. This kid is a genius.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Brody winking is the best. How can you see that and not be in a better mood?

    I might steal this from you. I haven't blogged in a while!

    ReplyDelete