Today I'm twenty-five.
I posted last week about how I like to read. And I like to make lists. And I like to cross things off lists. Lots of my followers gave me GREAT suggestions of books to read, and I also found a couple blogs that were super helpful in completing my list.
So after lots of thought, here is my list!
25 books to read while I'm twenty-five
1. 7 by Jen Hatmaker
2. Love Does by Bob Goff
3. Company Aytch by Samuel Watkins
4. A Circle of Quiet by Madeliene L'Engle
5. A million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
6. The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
7. Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond
8. The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
9. A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans
10. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
11. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
12. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
13. Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker
14. Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
15. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
16. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
17. All the King's Men by Robert Penn Warren
18. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
19. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
20. The Bielski Brothers: The True Story of Three Men Who Defied the Nazis, Built a Village in the Forest, and Saved 1,200 Jews by Peter Duffy
21. Under the Overpass by Mike Yankoski
22. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
23. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
24. Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
25. You Learn by Living by Eleanor Roosevelt
I'll be coming back to this monthly to let you know what I've finished and give recommendations!