Sunday, March 6, 2011

Faithful Readers and First time Wanderers...

It's been a week. Almost. And I have so many almost-posts its not even funny.

But today... today my friends I went crafting crazy. No joke. My room is a disaster. I'm blogging from my bed because there is no where else to blog from! I am not kidding.

Every square inch of my floor has some sort of project taking up its space. Whether it's my little frame area, with an old sheet on the floor to catch paint drips... or the corner with a ginormous garbage bag filled with old papers I no longer need, there is no open space.

I really, really, REALLY wanted to post a real post tonight. With pictures and finished projects and what not. But sadly it just cannot be done.

I will, however, have a bright shiny new post with pictures and projects and paint and glue and scissors and baby chicks up tomorrow!! Sometime tomorrow... I will work really hard on it.

Sorry Katy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment