Monday, March 29, 2010

Copeland, Wild Animal Park, Hospital and the Pacific Ocean


On Thursday night, Katy and I went to see Copeland's Farewell Tour in Pomona, California. Person L and I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business opened for Copeland, and both bands were great. I know the picture is blurry, but there were a lot of people and a they were pushing me slightly. Haha. :)

So then, Sunday afternoon started like any other. We thought about going to a free movie on base, but decided against it. Katy has a membership at the San Diego Zoo, which includes the Wild Animal Park. What I saw of it was awesome! Then I started to feel sick. Then I almost passed out. So I got to ride in an ambulance to the hospital in Palomar...
Its a bit out of order, but my nurse drew us a map of the good local restaurants on my sheets for when I got discharged. She was cool!



The rest of the pictures are just random ones I took of my heart rate monitor, my room at the hospital and my bracelet. It ended up that I was just dehydrated. Cool, I know.




Finally, Katy and I went and ate lunch at the beach today! It was so beautiful! I love the ocean! We stood in the water for a while just watching the waves, and collecting these tiny shells. Now I have successfully written my name on a beach in every state on the west coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment