Saturday, March 27, 2010

chill morning

Well Farah, that is Mt. Si. Its in North Bend, as I replied in the comments thing. But I wanted you to get a picture of it! I didn't go last weekend because I had a major allergy attack. Darn tree pollen. I'm hoping to try a smaller hike first earlier this spring, and then do that one in June when its nice and sunny!

Anyway, I am still in California.

I still love it.

Katy is at school, and I came with her. I am hanging out at Starbucks while she has her 'theory' class, then heading back over there for a facial. Ahh the benefits of friends in beauty school!

So California. Its sunny, and warm. Which... if it were any other year of my life, would be such a contrast to back home. But this year its been a BEAUTIFUL winter in Puyallup. Lots of sunshine and not a lot of rain. Surprising, I know. I am still shocked. I still have a feeling it will randomly snow in May. Its happened many times.

Anyway back to today.

I'm not sure what else we'll do, but those are the best kind of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment