Thursday, March 25, 2010

California Day 2

Its my second full day in California. What a nice break!!!! Since Katy has had school, I get to sleep in! And take my precious time getting ready.
Yesterday when she got home, we went to the outlet mall. I love the palm trees! They are everywhere! I guess its just because I have never really been to California. Except for a Nascar race, where I was in the state for only 20 hours. And a layover on the way to Alabama where I spent 2 hours in the San Fransisco Airport. Anyway...
California has Chick Fil A, thats pretty awesome.
Tonight Katy and I are going to see Copeland in Pomona. They are probably my favorite band, and this is their final tour. I'm DEFINITELY excited about it. [The concert, not them breaking up as a band.]
I don't know what else we are going to do while I am here. I mean, as I said before, I have never been to California. I don't know what there is to do in San Diego! But I will try to update again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment