Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Forgive me

Please forgive me. I love blogging. And my blogger friends. And my other friends. But life as a Ruff has been B-U-S-Y this month. Of course, the month I pledge to write everyday. But, I can't help it.

I am overjoyed to be a working wife again. Don't get me wrong, being a stay-at-home wife was awesome, but I love my new job. I won't go to into detail because, well, this is the internet.

I'm working on a post about the cara box I receieved. I'm also packing for a trip to Spokane this weekend. And preparing activities for this week at work. And procrastinating tackling the HUGE task of packing up our house. Because yes, we're moving. In a week and a half.

I will be back to blogging.

I will post pictures.

I will be funny, and type like I talk, and even might possibly give you some quotes from the ridiculous children I work with everyday.

But that will have to wait until tomorrow.




1 comment: