Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankfulness: Day One.

So I decided this month I am going to try to the best of my ability to blog everyday about something or things I am thankful for.

"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing;

in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"

-1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I've realized that its easy to be thankful for the good things in life. Its easy to praise God when he hands you everything you want. So I'm going to make an effort to give thanks in everything as the verse says. Especially when I might not understand why God is doing the things He is doing.

thank·ful

[thangk-fuhl]
-feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative.
–adjli


Today I am especially thankful for precious little Cameron. Usually I'm watching both boys, but whenever I watch one of them alone, its such a nice little treat. Cameron is always SO excited to have my undivided attention. [But he also loves playing with Brody. :)] He was enjoying stacking a rolling dolphin [Yeah, what kind of toy is that?? I was confused too] on top of a drum. Then he would push it off the drum and laugh uncontrollably. :)

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! So is your gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I heart cameron, especially when he grabs your hair and get that intense look on his face. Hahahaha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete