Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wedding inspiration!

In honor of my cousin's wedding today, and the fact that I love weddings, I decided to post some of my favorite wedding ideas/inspiration.

I used to really want to be a wedding planner. Now i think it will just be my side job, but thats okay.
:)

Anyway, I love the idea of different colors/styles of bridesmaid dresses. Maybe not different patterns like this picture, but it works. And I love it.

This is basically the cutest idea ever for refreshments if its a summer wedding.

Lastly, a barn. I personally want to get married at Mt. View in the white church building in Edgewood, but if that falls through, a barn like this would be very close second choice!

I have about 5000 different wedding ideas at all times. And I have already offered my planning services to all of my friends.
<3

For more of my favorite wedding ideas and inspiration, check out my wedding board on Pinterest here!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love all your wedding ideas! Just saw this idea the other day...vintage tart tins as candle holders? Yes, please. :)

    http://www.etsy.com/search/vintage?search_submit=&q=tart+tins

    ReplyDelete