Tuesday, May 31, 2011

UPDATE: Complete with pictures. :)

As promised, I am updating my blog with some more pictures. Again, only phone quality, but seriously... what are you going to do about it?

First up... working at the school. Just a taste of my morning last week. Typing up a list of addresses with my white chocolate americano and a view of the front lawn of OHS. LOVE it.
:)
This next picture is really two in one. First... the pallet shelves. I love them. And am making them for my new house. Because my dad has an unending pile of pallets at his work that I get for FREE. :)

Second... have you heard of Pinterest? It is just about the coolest website/app out there right now. You can tag any picture on the website and sort it into 'boards'. Like a home inspiration, style, DIY... etc. It is so addicting and amazing.
Check out my 'pins' at pinterest.com/meaganmaki

Thirdly... my 'side' of fruit at Little Cheerful in Bellingham. It was AMAZING. Except I didn't eat the cantaloupe because it makes my lips and throat go numb. Not good.

Lastly, my collection of kitchen-y things that I started packing for the new house. Yay!! Soon soon SOON I will be posting pictures from the new house. BE EXCITED. :)
Super short and sweet and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment