Friday, September 17, 2010

I might be in love.

So yesterday, while reading a few blogs, I fell in love with this really cool screen. It was and old wooden window screen that was fixed to hold jewelry. I am still in love with it. Check out That House On the Corner for the Jewelry Window inspiration. :)
Anyway, I searched the afternoon away... craigslist, the Home Depot website, some shops in Puyallup. No screen. Such a sad day.
I decided on a new idea for the screen in case I don't find a window, AND I did find something I really wanted and loved...

These two chairs. Ah. I love them.

To fit these chairs in my room, I decided to take out my desk, which was really a dining room table. It was huge and good for working, but I never used it. It just collected jewelry [hence my need for the jewelry window!!], clothes and dust. To top it off, it was black. Which made my room seem much darker. So I'm going to think of something else to do with it, and save it for when I have my own house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment