Sunday, August 15, 2010

Afternoon in Seattle!

Last Tuesday, Talicia and I trekked up to Seattle for the afternoon. Puyallup was cloudy and cool, but the farther north we got, the nicer the weather was! By the time we got downtown, it was bright and sunny!


Our very first stop was the market, of course.
We looked in all the shops, stopped by the very first Starbucks and then headed up the hill towards one of our favorite restaurants: P.F. Changs.


Mmm mmm mmmm. I love P.F. Changs. I rarely get to go since it is so stinkin far away.
We had them make the sauce spicy. My taste buds sure have changed in the past few years!!


Lastly, our trip took us up to Capitol Hill, to a lovely coffee shop called Joe Bar. I am pretty sure this is the only picture we took together, but I love it!

I miss my best friend already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment